Are you an enthusiastic and adventurous young adult eager to grow in yourself and make a difference in young people's lives for Christ?
Want to create memories and friends for life?
Looking for a welcoming team and a competitive salary?
Join our Summer Intern Team for 2020!
Five Week Commitment (June 27-August 1): Counselors only role
Seven Week Commitment (June 27-August 15): Counselor AND Specialist Position (These include Horse Wrangler, Medical Coordinator, Photography & Media Coordinators, Aquatics Director, Lifeguards).
Roles and Expectations:
We believe every camper should feel welcomed, loved and included from Day 1 of camp. We want our campers to grow in authentic relationships and in their relationship with God. Passionate staff are critical to meeting these goals and providing campers with the best camp experience possible. Every position requires a genuine love for young people, faith in Christ and an energetic approach toward life.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a dedicated follower of Jesus, seeking to follow him daily
- Be able to lead discussions about faith, family, life issues, friends with kids and teenagers
- Have a desire to impact youth by role modeling, discussions, answering questions, helping them grow in their relationships and faith
- Be responsible for overseeing children's safety, adding to positive camp culture and creating a welcoming cabin atmosphere
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to get involved in everything happening at camp from meal times, swimming in the lake, messy game wars, being goofy with kids
- Be flexible and able to go with the flow
- Have a clear National Background Check, three positive references and experience working with children or teens in some capacity
Accommodation, all meals for duration and stipend of $200/week.
Testimonials from Previous Interns:
"THCC was the best place to be an intern because even though we all had different roles, I always knew I was a part of a team making a difference in the lives of children." - Jenna -
"THCC was a community of genuine people where I was able to be encouraging to kids and help them challenge themselves to grow, while also being encouraged myself to discover who I was meant to be." - Lauren -
I love spending my summers at THCC because not only do I get to help kids learn they are valued and loved, but I feel like I finally fit in somewhere and I am truly loved for who I am." - Grace -
Apply now or contact us for more information by calling the office 413.207.3142 or e-mailing email@example.com..