Timothy Hill Christian Camp 2021
Please Note: Details of this year's camp dates & activities are subject to change and will follow any regulations issued by the state and federal government.
Our summer camps help young people grow in their faith and develop authentic relationships with peers and role models. We partner with parents and churches to guide young people to learn more about themselves, make positive choices, deepen their faith and have a week they'll never forget.
- 5 nights accommodation in cabins
- All meals and snacks
- Christ-centered teaching, worship and small groups with exceptional leaders
- All activities
- Camp T-shirt
- Christ-centered teaching and worship
- Prayer and daily devotions
- Horseback riding, grooming and care
- Team and confidence building activities
- Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle boards
- Swimming in Norwich Lake
- 25' Water Trampoline and Water Blob!!!
- Hiking, Fishing and Archery
- Campfires, sports, team-building activities, games, art and more!
Pricing & Discounts
- All camps are $395/week
- CIT Program - $395/week
- "Rest and Recharge" Stayover between camps - $165 (includes excursion on Saturday)
- Roundtrip transportation from Riverhead, NY - $105
- Early Bird - $25 off when you sign up and pay in full by April 1st.
- Multi Sibling Discount - $25 off for each sibling when there are two or more registered.
Angel Tree: Campers who have a parent who is currently (or who has ever been incarcerated) are eligible for additional scholarship aid.
We are committed to helping all kids and teens attend camp. If finances are an obstacle to your child attending camp, please select / make note of amount you are requesting on your registration when prompted (there will be a small box to the right of the scholarship summary for you to request needed amount). We have a limited number of scholarships and they are allocated on an as-needed, first come-first served basis.
Counselors in Training
THCC runs a Counselor in Training (CIT) program for high school students interested in pursuing leadership and ministry. CIT’s work with a counselor to provide a quality camp experience for kids.
Click the registration link at the top or bottom of the page to Apply.
- Are you an enthusiastic and adventurous young adult eager to grow in yourself and make a difference in young people's lives?
- Want to create lasting memories and friends for life?
- Looking for a welcoming team and competitive salary?
- Apply today!
We are on the lookout for high-quality, servant-hearted leaders to invest in kids and teens this summer.
We are looking for:
- Volunteers (1 Week commitment)
Bryan H. is Awesome... But not as awesome as his brother, Eric... and Sean. So Bryan is the least awesome in that case... but still awesome, I suppose. Psych - he is the coolest.