Timothy Hill Christian Camp
Our summer camps help young people grow in their faith and develop authentic relationships with peers and role models. We partner with parents and churches to guide young people to learn more about themselves, make positive choices, deepen their faith and have a fulfilling technology-free week.
DatesTeens Camp Session 1 (7-12th Grade): July 7-12
Teens Camp Session 2 (7-12th Grade): July 14-19
Kids Camp Session 1 (3rd-6th Grade): July 21-26
Kids Camp Session 2 (3rd-6th Grade): July 28-August 2
Campers can attend one or both weeks for their age group, with the option to stayover at camp in between with our "Rest and Recharge" weekend.
- 5 nights accommodation in cabins
- All meals and snacks
- Christ-centered teaching, worship and small groups with exceptional leaders
- All activities
- Camp T-shirt
- Christ-centered teaching and worship
- Prayer and daily devotions
- Horseback riding, grooming and care
- Team and confidence building activities
- Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle boards
- Swimming in Norwich Lake
- 25' Water Trampoline
- Hiking, Fishing and Archery
- Campfires, sports, team-building activities, games, art and more!
Pricing & Discounts
- All camps are $385/week
- CIT Program - $275/week
- "Rest and Recharge" Stayover between camps - $150 (includes excursion on Saturday)
- Roundtrip transportation from Riverhead, NY - $100
- Early Bird - $50 off when you sign up and pay in full by April 15th.
- Multi Sibling Discount - $25 off for each sibling when there are two or more registered, Enter Coupon Code: MultiSib16 when you register.
We are committed to helping all kids and teens attend camp. If finances are an obstacle to your child attending camp, please fill out our scholarship application by following the link below.
We have a limited number of scholarships and they are allocated on an as-needed, first come-first served basis so fill out an application early for the best chance of assistance.
Counselors in Training
THCC runs a Counselor in Training (CIT) program for high school students interested in pursuing leadership and ministry. CIT’s work with a counselor to provide a quality camp experience for kids.
Now Hiring Summer Staff
- Are you an enthusiastic and adventurous young adult eager to grow in yourself and make a difference in young people's lives?
- Want to create lasting memories and friends for life?
- Looking for a welcoming team and competitive salary? Apply today! Summer Staff 2019 Application
We are on the lookout for high-quality, servant-hearted leaders to invest in kids and teens this summer.
We are looking for:
- Volunteer Cooks (1-2 week commitment)
- Volunteers (1 Week commitment)