NEW! Teens Camp (7-8th Grade): July 8-14
Teens Leadership Summit (9-12th Grade): July 14-19
Kids Camp Session 1 (3-6 Grade): July 22-28
Kids Camp Session 2 (3-6 Grade): July 29-August 4
- 6 nights accommodation in cabins
- All meals and snacks
- Christ-centered teaching, worship and small groups with exceptional leaders
- All activities
- Camp T-shirt
- Christ-centered teaching and worship
- Prayer and daily devotions
- Horseback riding
- Kayaks and Paddle boards
- Swimming in Norwich Lake
- 25' Water Trampoline
- Hiking, Fishing and Archery
- Campfires, sports, team-building activities, games, art and more!
Counselors in Training
THCC runs a Counselor in Training (CIT) program for high school students interested in pursuing leadership and ministry. CIT’s work with a counselor to provide a quality camp experience for kids.More Information
Pricing and Discounts
- Teens Camps - $385/week
- Kids Camps - $385/week
- CIT Program - $275/week
- Kids Camp Stayover between camps - $100
- Roundtrip transportation from Riverhead, NY - $100
- Early Bird - $25 off when you sign up and pay in full by April 15th.
- Multi Sibling Discount - $25 off for each sibling when there are two or more registered, Enter Coupon Code: MultiSib16 when you register.
We are committed to helping all kids and teens attend camp. If finances are an obstacle to your child attending camp, please fill out our scholarship application by following the link below.
We have a limited number of scholarships and they are allocated on an as-needed, first come-first served basis so fill out an application early for the best chance of assistance.Scholarship Application
We are on the lookout for high-quality, servant-hearted leaders to invest in kids and teens this summer.
We are looking for:
- Summer Interns (6.5 week commitment, PAID)
- Volunteer Cooks (1-2 week commitment)
- Volunteer Camp Counselors (1-2 Week commitment)
If you love kids, love Jesus and love fun, please fill out an application below.
Forms and Links
Link to Camp Doc (Camp Doc is our electronic health form database. Please fill out all health information online. If you have any questions, contact Jazlyn Chambers at 413-207-3142)