Why Summer Camp?
The primary purpose of the camp is for young people to:
- Feel welcomed, included and loved
- Develop healthy, authentic relationships with peers and leaders that last beyond camp
- Overcome personal fears and barriers by pushing themselves out of their comfort zone
- Grow in their faith through high-quality teaching, discussion groups and leadership
- Experience for the first time activities often not afforded to them in their regular life.
In the daily lives of young people, very little time and energy are devoted to the above goals due to the large role technology plays. According to The New York Times, youth aged 8-18 spend an average of 7.5 hours using computers, television, tablets and smartphones per day. This number is only increasing; 5 years ago the average was 6.5 hours per day. THCC’s summer camps directly combat this rising epidemic by providing a technology-free week, placing importance back on face-to-face relationships, showing kids how to have fun without a screen, and giving them time try new things and explore the real world around them.
TEENS Camp: July 9-15
KIDS Camp Week 1: July 16-22
KIDS Camp Week 2: July 23-29
- 6 nights accommodation in cabins
- All meals and snacks
- Christ-centered teaching, worship and small groups with exceptional leaders
- All activities
- Camp T-shirt
- Christ-centered teaching and worship
- Prayer and daily devotion time
- Horseback riding, feeding and grooming
- Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle boards
- Swimming in Norwich Lake
- 25' Water Trampoline
- Hiking, Fishing and Archery
- Campfires, sports, team-building activities, games, art and more!
Counselors in Training
THCC runs a Counselor in Training (CIT) program for high school students interested in pursuing leadership and ministry. CIT’s work with a counselor to provide a quality camp experience for kids.More Information
Pricing and Discounts
- Teens Camp - $375/week
- Kids Camp - $375/week
- CIT Program - $250/week
- Kids Camp Stayover between camps - $100
- Roundtrip transportation from Riverhead, NY - $100
- Early Bird - $25 off when you sign up and pay in full by April 15th.
- Multi Sibling Discount - $25 off for each sibling when there are two or more registered, Enter Coupon Code: MultiSib16 when you register.
We are committed to helping all kids and teens attend camp. If finances are an obstacle to your child attending camp, please fill out our scholarship application by following the link below.
We have a limited number of scholarships and they are allocated on an as-needed, first come-first served basis so fill out an application early for the best chance of assistance.Scholarship Application
We are on the lookout for high-quality, servant-hearted leaders to invest in kids and teens this summer.
We are looking for:
- Summer Interns (6.5 week commitment, PAID)
- Volunteer Cooks (1-2 week commitment)
- Volunteer Camp Counselors (1-2 Week commitment)
If you love kids, love Jesus and love fun, please fill out an application below.
Forms and Links
Link to Camp Doc (Camp Doc is our electronic health form database. Please fill out all health information online. If you have any questions, contact Jazlyn Chambers at 413-207-3142)