Check-in and Check-Out Times
• Unless otherwise communicated, normal check-in time is 4:00pm Central Time, and check-out time is 11:00am Central Time.
• Guests will be responsible for any missing items, damages caused in excess of normal wear-and tear, and other breakages.
• On leaving, please leave dishes washed and put away, and leave trash in outside trash cans.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
• To hold your reservation, the Retreat charges a deposit of 25% of your total anticipated charges in order to hold your dates.
• The deposit is fully refundable up to seven days before your scheduled check-in date, but between one and seven days prior to check-in, this deposit becomes non-refundable.
• The balance of reservation charges is due on your scheduled check-in date. If your reservation is cancelled or changed on your scheduled check-in date, the Retreat will charge the full amount of the reservation (100%) to the credit card provided at booking.
• The Retreat welcomes pets, and guests are permitted to bring their pet inside when they stay in pet friendly suites and cabins. There is a one-time charge of $25 for guests who bring their pets to the retreat
Smoking and Alcohol
• The Retreat is a Tobacco and Alcohol free campus, and neither alcohol nor tobacco products are permitted anywhere on Retreat property. Should it be determined that tobacco or alcohol has been used in a guestroom, the Retreat may charge an additional fee.
• The speed limit through the Retreat is 10mph
• All visitors (including day-use visitors) must register at the office
• The use of firearms and other weapons is prohibited on the Retreat property
• State and local sales tax of 14.75% (9.75% state and 5% local occupancy tax) is applied to all lodging and all other sales
• Use of the Retreat’s property is subject to all applicable federal, state & local laws